Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

1/28/13 Everyday life

I'm starting to settle into every day life here. I do a lot of different things everyday but I still have my routine. On Saturday five of us students (Hannah, Liz, Gabe, Gretchen, and I) met up with my friend Jake who used to go to Platteville. We had hung out a few times during Spanish club and he saw my name on the list of SAIIE students so he decided to message me because he now live in Seville. Saturday we met Jake, his girlfriend, Bea, and one of their roommates, Rocio at 10. We went out for tapas and had some drinks until about 1:30. He recommended a restaurant called Coloniales that night but it was too full to stop their. So on Sunday Gabe, Hannah, Liz, and I stopped early for lunch at 1. The food was delicious  The one thing Jake told us we had to try was the chicken with almond sauce, and we were all glad that he recommended it because it was awesome. After lunch we decided to go hang out at the plaza under "The Mushrooms". While we were there a gypsy came up to us trying to get us to buy the sandwiches she was selling. We said no many times and in the end she cursed us. Yes! LOL. My friends and I got cursed by a gypsy. So, if anything bad happens to me in the near future, I definitely blaming it on the curse! Today was my first test and it was not easy. I just hope I did well. After class, I went home for lunch which was amazing as usual. Then at about quarter til 3 I headed to the gym. I rode a bike for about 30 minutes. Then I took a yoga class which was a lot of fun. Then I had my first day of Flamenco class. I am really excited to go again on Wednesday. So the rest on my day today will probably consist of a nap, homework, dinner, reading and then bed. in that order!

1 comment:

  1. Got to read everything, sounds like you are settling in well :) The food sounds delicious there, eat some extra for me! Also, tell Gabe, I say hi!

    ReplyDelete